Baby leaves salad with peanutbutter sauce
Ingredients (4 portins)
- 1 TBS sun-dried tomato, finely chopped
- 100 ml Sunflower oil, unrefined, organic
- 1 ts peanut butter
- 1 ts White sweet miso ONE Project
- 4 ts Rice mirin ONE Project
- 1/2 ts Umeboshi ONE Project, finely chopped
- 100 gr Chickpea tempeh
- 100 gr mixed baby leaves salad
- Sunflower seeds, pumpkin seed, cherry tomatoes
Stema Tempeh for 10 minutes
In a bowl, blend well al the sauce ingreients, until well incrporated between them.
Cut Tempeh in strips and marinate 15 minutes in the sauce.
Roast the seeds in a skillet for 2-3 minutes in low fire, stirring constantly not to allow to get burned.
In a mixing bowl, put the vegetables, Tempeh and the sauce.
Mix well, serve in a salad bowl and garnish with cherry tomatoes and the seeds sprinkled on top.