Pasta shells tricolore in protein tomato sauce
Ingredients (1 portion)
- 100 gr tricolor pasta shells (lumaconi)
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 300 gr pommodori tomatoes
- 1 ts White sweet miso ONE Project
- 3 pcs sundried tomatoes
- ½ ts garlic, finely chopped
- 50 gr Chickpea Tempeh, cut in cubes
- 1 TBS basil leaves, chopped
Steam Tempeh for 10 minutes.
Boil pasta according to directions, removing 1minute earlier. Strain and keep aside.
Saute the garlic in olive oil for a minute, grate tomatoes and add them in the pan and stir for 2-3 minutes until most liquids are absorbed.
Add also the sundried tomato and mix.
Add Tempeh, stir and pour in the White miso, stir to mix the ingredients well.
After a minute the pasta and stir well to mix the sauce with pasta.
Serve on a deep plate, garnish with fresh basil leaves and enjoy a full meal, made fast!